The steps mentioned below will guide you how to install TeaTV on Android TV Box.
Step 1: Enable “Unknown Sources” on Android Box
You will have to make some changes on your Android box, before installing TeaTV App and the change is that you will have to enable the “Unknown Sources” on your Android box. And if you don’t know how to enable the “Unknown Sources” follow the method written below.
So from the home screen of your Android device click on Settings, then click on More Settings, then click on Security and then you will find an option “Unknown Sources”, click on it to enable it and allow Unknown Sources on your Android Box.
Step 2: Download The Apk File from the official website
Click on http://teatv.net/ and then click on the download button or “TeaTV Android” button. Then wait for the download to get complete. Then after this go back to Home Screen of your Android Box by pressing the Home Button on your remote.
Step 3: Install the Apk File
So now you are at your Home Screen, from there go into your Apps>ES File Explorer (You will have to download it first from Play Store), then click on the Local option and then under Local option click on Download option.
After you click on Download option, you will find the Downloaded TeaTV APK. Then click on “TeaTV.apk”, and click on Install and it will start installing on your Android Box.
Now TeaTV Apk is installed on your Android Box and you can access it by going into Apps from your Home Screen of your Android Box. Tea TV for iOS will also be released soon by the developers.
Note: When you try to download the APK file from official website, in some cases you will receive the message box “File cannot be opened”. During that time follow the steps mentioned below,
- The first thing which you have to do is to go to the Play Store on your Android TV and install ES File Explorer
- Then download the APK file of TeaTV from the official website by using PC or laptop and then save it in your Dropbox or in Google Drive folder on your PC or laptop.
- Then on your Android TV, go ahead and fire up ES, and then scroll down to the “Network” section. And from there, select “Cloud”
- After this, scroll over to the “New” button in the top right, and then select the cloud service from where you saved the APK file and login.
- After you log in, you Cloud storage will show up in ES. Then select it to the mount the folder
- Then find the location of your stored APK file, and then select it so as to start the downloading. Once the downloading is finished, the installation dialog will appear and then select “install” to start the process.
- And now your app is installed on your Android TV unit.
Now you can enjoy using the app. Let us know if you have any doubts or issue while installing this app.